Monday, April 30, 2012

And there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend.

I don't have a ton to say. Lots of stuff is going on.

But, I tore my sensor out today. It's the fifth one in a row I haven't completed the time with because I keep ripping out of my damn body. I can't find a place to keep it. And now I'm all sore from different times it's ripped out.

So, I'm taking a mini break from it. I'll put it back in tomorrow night probably.

But, for now, as I struggle with other things, the CGM can stay out.

1 comment:

  1. Think of what you're saying. You can get it wrong and still you think that it's alright.

    CGMs can be a pain sometimes. I find my luck with them is streaky. A few lucky ones in a row, then a few cursed with bad luck before the cycle restarts. Give it a little time; I'm sure you can work it out.

    ReplyDelete